HOW IS THE PROCEDURE PERFORMED?
After numbing the treatment area with a local anaesthetic, a small incision is made and more anaesthetic is inserted this allows micro droplets of fatty tissue released by water, not fragmented or liquefied by physical power of the cannula. This anaesthetic is used again to dislodge the fat cells which is then suctioned out at the same time in a jar. The incision is then closed with a steristrip and one is ready to go. The entire Aqualipo procedure takes from 30 minutes to one and a half hours for each area treated, and is performed on an outpatient basis.
WHAT IS THE RECOVERY LIKE?
After your Aqualipo procedure, you may have some slight swelling, bruising and discomfort that will resolve within a day or two. Any minor pain can be treated with over-the-counter pain medication. You can expect to resume your normal routine within 1 to 2 days.
WHEN WILL I BEGIN TO SEE RESULTS?
HOW MANY SESSIONS ARE NEEDED?
Most patients require only one Aqualipo treatment to achieve the results they’re looking for.
WHEN CAN I RETURN TO WORK AFTER AQUALIPO?
In most cases, you can expect to return to your regular work routine within a day or two of your Aqualipo treatment.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF AQUALIPO OVER OTHER PROCEDURES?
The gentle yet effective technique of the Aqualipo procedure offers several benefits over other treatments. Compared to those treatments, Aqualipo:
• Spares surrounding tissue
• Minimizes trauma and risk for patient
• No general anaesthetic required
• Minimizes bleeding, bruising and swelling
• 70% less TLA infiltration fluid needed
• No bloating: better intra-operative view real-time contouring
• Gentle removal helps protect fat for subsequent autogous fat transfers
• Minimal pre-infiltration phase – no waiting
• Easy cannula control – more comfortable for patients
• Shorter procedure
• Faster and easier patient recovery
• Offers precise results
• Effectively treats small pockets of fat that cannot be treated with traditional liposuction
HOW TO BOOK YOUR AQUALIPO PROCEDURE?
Call our rooms to make an appointment for your pre-lipo assessment and we will assist you in booking your procedure at our next available appointment.